Fast growing, locally owned and operated, Fire Protection Company is seeking dependable, hard working individuals to join our team. We are currently looking for qualified and experienced fire sprinkler fitters, helpers/laborers for a new install and many other exciting new projects. Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean DMV record and have dependable transportation. Candidates must be dependable and serious about working. Pay DOE, $10-$25 an hour.
Fire Sprinkler Fitters will be responsible for the Installation and service of fire protection systems for commercial and industrial applications. Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and are as follows:
- Installation or service experience on Fire Suppression systems. These include, but are not limited to wet, dry, pre-action, deluge sprinkler and fire suppression systems.
- Layout and read fire sprinkler blueprints.
- Work with construction schedules and general contractor regulations.
- Interpret and understand NFPA Fire Sprinkler Codes and apply those codes to particular phases of a job.
- Steel experience including cutting, threading, and grooving black steel pipe.
- Maintain proper documentation for work performed.
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70 pounds
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- High School diploma or GED
- Three to Five Years of experience in commercial fire sprinkler/suppression installation and testing.
- Valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets company requirements.
- Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Be self-motivated. Pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly.
- Capable of performing physical labor.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner. Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70 pounds. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment. Ability to use hand and power tools safely.
- Ability to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local Codes.
- Ability to pass a background screening.
Please email your resumes to employment@
Please respond to this ad by referencing Fire Sprinkler Fitter in the subject line when emailing us. Include resume and phone number so we may contact you.